Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota hydraulic hammer any comments on them

lake side bob · 2021-11-20 19:04

looking at acquiring a used Kubota KXB600 or KXB560 hydraulic hammers, KXB560 is newer design. Does any one have experience with Kobota hammers, do they even manuf them or is a rebranded hammer. If so who makes them. What is the difference between a KXB600 series and KXB560 series they look very different. Any hammers better then a Kubota, why better.

Replies1
  1. #1KSSS2021-11-21 13:38

    Gorilla Hammers says they work on them. Calling them would likely tell you who builds them and how good they may be. I doubt they build their own, but you never know. I am on my second Okada and I have one Husky II. I like the Okada breakers, my current one is a TOP 45B, a 900 pound hammer. I don't know how they compare to Kubota.