Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota KX057-5 operators and service manuals…

josh kaahn ยท 2021-10-30 12:26

hi folks -- in the I am spoiled and lucky dept..... I just traded my KX161 (2007 model) for a brand new KX057-5 model... Can't seem to find manuals for this model online -- I have the KX057-4 stuff but the 057 cab is completely different. Any help would of course be greatly appreciated.. Also, fwiw (and perhaps other more experienced operators know this), I am told (and have not confirmed) that while the 057 has the same weight and footprint as the 161, it apparently has a lot more power (digging / lifting capacity). Anycase, thanks for any help... - josh

Replies2
  1. #1josh kaahn2021-11-14 10:48

    fyi -- here's a link to Kubota's online manual site -- tons of stuff of course including KX057-5 manuals. https://apps.kubotausa.com/illustrated-parts/

  2. #2T320FL2021-11-16 18:36

    Congratulations on your new machine! They sure are nice and very capable for the size. What type of work are you doing with it? How many hours on it so far? Thanks for the manual link.