Hey guys, we have a Kubota KX121-3ST mini ex, serial # 73080. It seems to be having issues with turning, we can't tell if its an issue with one side or the entire drive function. It travels straight just fine and all other functions seem good. When you go to turn in rabbit mode, it basically doesn't turn at all and sounds like the pump just winds up. In turtle mode, it will turn a little bit if you play with the controls enough but still seems very weak and slow. Does anyone have a schematic and pressure specs? It would be greatly appreciated. Also, any ideas as to where to start? Thank you!
Just found another issue. The machine won't lift itself off the ground either. With the boom 180 from the blade (pushing both down to lift the machine), the front of the tracks only gets a few inchess off the ground and rear of the tracks are barely kissing the ground.
Hello, I just bought a 2013 121-3s with the same problem. I am new to mini's and didn't know it was a problem until I got home with it and learned how to use it. I am sure the guy selling it to me knew about it, as he had about ten machines like it but said nothing of the problem. Anyway, what did you find with your travel problem? Thanks, for any help or advice. This machine seems to work well in every mode except travel. It has 5300 hours on it.