I’m working on this excavator for a customer he blew a hydraulic line lost the majority of his oil ran it till nothing was working. He refilled the hydraulic system now the only thing that works is the track function and the boom swing. No joy stick functions work. I’m thinking an air lock is causing the issue but I’m not sure which lines to crack.
Hey mate, I’ve got a kx161-2 and can tell you that if tracks and boom swing are working your pumps are still ok. The pilot circuit is fed by the a small output on the main pump. I know it goes out of pump and to 2 solenoids below seat, one for lever lock and the other for high speed travel. It then goes to the joy sticks. Are you sure your lever lock is working?
I am not sure about the solenoids I think I know the ones you’re talking about they’re accessible from under the machine correct? I seen 2 under there. What tells the solenoid to activate? Is it the safety switches on either side of the seat that are activated when you put them arm rests down? I repaired one of those and confirmed that they are both working
Yep they are accessible from under the machine. Sounds like you have trouble shooted that circuit. I’d crack the pilot output of the pump at the joysticks to see if you are getting flow while the machine is on and also double checking the operation of the lever lock switches and solenoid
And to answer your question the lever lock switches send power to the solenoid allowing flow when the power is there and stopping it when open circuit
Have the same problem after suction hose leak.Jumped.power to solenoid still no operations at boom?
In need of Electrical schematic and hydraulic schematic. Kubota good machine but not worker friendly.Due to this no more Kubota on this farm. Kubota Kx61-2 mini excavator.
Does anyone have solenoid lock location on KX61-2 1997 model or electrical schematic and Hydraulic schematic.
Does anyone have service manual for Kubota kx61-2 2002 year of production?