Hi all I have recently bought a KX41-2 and I am looking for some help or guidance as I can't find the grease nipples for the slew ring anywhere so I am wondering if the grease nipples have been broken off at some point and need replacing hence why I cant find them My father has an older bob cat mini excavator and the slew ring grease nipples are direct onto the side of the ring under the cab, so I am wondering if that's where they are supposed to be on the Kubota as well, as I cant find any other grease nipples tucked away behind any doors in the cab or in the engine compartment Can anyone point me in the right direction of where the slew ring grease nipples should be, or where I should be looking for them?? I'm new to the forum so apologies if this is already on the forum somewhere Thank you all in advance for any help or guidance with this
Hi Gordy They should be on the front metal panel to ( left or right ) of the King-post ( where your boom swivels), normally there would be two grease nipples facing forward in that area of body paneling, this is where they are located on most machines to my knowledge.
Maybe this will help http://www.eclecticspace.net/doc11/...tory-Service-Repair-Manual-Service-Manual.pdf