Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota KX91 display question

code54 ยท 2024-12-23 20:37

Recently the battery went bad on our Kubota KX91 mini-X. I replaced it and now noticed my display no long shows the hrs/fuel/etc. All it says is "KX91-3. AI" I tried the display button but no luck. I noticed if I shut off the mini and hold the display button the hrs and fuel show up but will not shut off until I turn the key on and then off again. Afterward, I just got the KX91-3. AI message on the screen. It almost seems like I am in program mode but am not sure how to get back out of it. Any idea how to get back to the fuel/Hr screen when running the machine? THANKS

Replies1
  1. #1code542024-12-31 16:50

    Thanks. I attempted that but no luck at all. UGH When I hold the button to get to the next menu, nothing happens at all. If I shut off the machine and do a long press, I get the Hr/RPM/fuel/etc., so I can tell the button is actually working. I am sort of stuck in the KX-91-3. AI menu and it does not want to come out of it. I did recently change the battery so I am not sure if something got reset or what. I also have not been able to get to any "Setup machine menu" - it is almost like the panel is locked. Thanks again for the information and the help!