Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

kubota P0628 code.

Salfred · 2026-07-07 12:53

Does anyone have any info on a P0628 code. My SCV valve has 2ohm which I believe is within spec. Transfer pump, filters have been replaced and all the fuel lines and cleaned out. When I turn the key switch I have 10 volts at the SCV, With in 3 secs the voltage drops off and the code comes up. Any help would be appreciated. The machine is a kubota KX057-4R1

Replies1
  1. #1LCA0782026-07-10 00:03

    P0628 Code | The Guide to Diagnosis and Fast Fixes P0628 - SOLVED ✅ Learn what can cause OBD-2 code P0628, and what to do about them ✅ Step-by-step and free pro guide. obd-en.avto.pro A quick google search came up with the link above. Seems like a bad harness or ground can be a culprit for you. Play with google a bit to get more info but hopefully someone here will also chime in. Maybe a post in the excavator section will also get more interest.