Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota r530 won’t reverse

Amber0410 · 2023-07-28 11:56

I have a kubota r530with 1,600 hours on it. It beeped once then put itself in park and the red triangle came on. I shut it off and moved it.(I could not leave it where it was) once I got there the red triangle disappeared I put it in forward and it switched to reverse by its self. It did this a few time ( not moving just pushing the button) and the red triangle started flashing. Any idea what’s going on?

Replies1
  1. #1Tags2023-07-29 10:13

    Welcome aboard! Sorry you’re having issues with your loader. Can’t really help, but did you drag it out of the way and if you did were the wheels turning or just being dragged? Since that is a hydro not sure why happens if you move it like that. Also, I would imagine since the drive on those is electronic, I would start with checking the wiring from the joystick to whatever controls the transmission. I would imagine someone with way more knowledge than me will chime in at some point here.