YouTube - Kubota Excavator Rodeo 2010.mov If you google the above site you will see the Kubota rodeo, (my upload is not working for some reason). Not sure if anyone else has had the chance to do this or if it is exclusive to Canada. I tried this on the weekend and it was fun to operate new Kubotas. I didnt make the top 3 three but still got a travel mug for my efforts. The event with the baseballs on the cones gave me the most grief. I wasted too much time gently picking the balls off when I should have curled the bucket quickly to get the ball in it. Better luck next year!
That's awsome I'd don't run kubota got a Komatsu never had a chance to compete in comp like that. Would love the chance n besides I could use the humilty.
Very cool, I'd like to give it a try.
It was actually a tad harder than I first thought. But if I had been smarter I would have set something up at the farm and practiced a bit before hand. The winner of the deal gets a new Kubota utility vehicle!