Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota svl 95-2

southernman13 ยท 2017-05-04 07:25

Just looking for any updated info on these machines. We were thinking of getting a new one. They seem to be priced right for a new unit. Just don't want to buy something that's going to need to go back to dealer on a regular basis. I see a lot of them out. The field. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Deere John2017-05-05 11:44

    I am not sure about the -2, but on the original 75 & 95 hey had alot of trouble with the hydraulic pumps. A line would develop a crack, the pumps would suck air and destroy themselves. Aside from that, I have heard good things. One or two people complain the new ones are sensitive to fuel in the winter, like the new bobcats or doosans.

  2. #2southernman132017-05-05 14:39

    Tenfo. Thanks

  3. #3JS3002017-05-06 09:44

    They seem to be the machine most people in this area run. Could be because of dealer support. I hear lots of good things about them in fact only complaint I have heard is from people using them a mulching machines.

  4. #4stars&bars442017-09-18 23:11

    Great machine. I have one with just over 200 hours on it. No problems at all. I dont like the new track design, tears up the ground, but other than that, you cant go wrong.