Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota SVL75-2 E:9113 Code

Havick206 · 2026-04-03 06:21

Hey guys, Just picked up a used Kubota SVL75-2 with 1900 hours on it. No issues when I tested it out prior to purchase. E:9113 fault code came on just after unloading off my low loader trailer at the yard. As best as I can tell it’s an EGR fault. Does anyone have a pdf shop manual for this unit to help troubleshoot? The machine isn’t in limp mode yet. I haven’t started looking at anything yet like grounded wires or loose connectors, that was going to be my first check then move on to cleaning the EGR valve and see if that clears the fault. It’s my first Kubota, I mostly have komatsu and hitachi equipment. I’m in Australia with this machine. I used to be a helicopter mechanic so pretty handy troubleshooting with the manuals. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1Simon C2026-04-03 13:06

    Just checked a list of codes for that machine and yes it is for EGR Valve fault. From what I seen it will derate the engine power until fixed. Simon C

  2. #2Havick2062026-04-19 05:53

    Quick update. I pulled the EGR valve and it had bunch of the usual buildup you’d expect, and also a few small hard built up carbon deposits that almost looked like tiny rocks stuck to it. The deposits were preceding it from fully closing. Cleaned it up and reinstalled it with new gaskets and no more code. Cleaning it was the easy part, getting access to it to remove it was the hard part.