Had an issue with one of our svl's. It wouldn't move 2' without it shutting down. Upon some intense inspection we found the hydraulic tube on the bottom of the high flow bump was cracked around the flange. It isn't the best of design. It's some pretty thin wall tubing that has three tack welds and then silver soldered. To be on the bottom of the pump where dirt gets packed under and then caked up. The manual says the area is to be cleaned every 250 hours. However according to the area your working in, dirt/mud can get packed in there in a single day and start to interfere with the pump/transmission/ engine. which when speaking with the dealer has been an issue. There is an inspection plate located under the pump but to get in there and actually get a good cleaning is near impossible. This pipe is a serious weak point in the system. Thanks to the crack dirt entered the system and has worked its way through the entire system. when found there was already a quarter inch of dirt in the hydraulic tank and found dirt in all the lines. The entire hydraulic system is now compromised and may never get this SLV75-2 running again and it only has 800 hours on the equipment, extremely costly especially when the failure came from such a cheap way to go on the design.
I’ve cleaned the bottom of my 90-2 out every time I serviced it because I heard that could be an issue, I’ve used my hands, a long screwdriver, a shop vac and a pressure washer to finish. It is no fun, but when all that debris and mud freezes up in there and then guys try to run them, there will be an issue. Sucks that happened to you, especially only having 800 hrs on the unit. Clean the tank and flush the hydraulics best you can and hopefully the filters did their jobs…
I was wondering what you're outcome of this scenario was? Did you get this running? I'm dealing with a similar situation and any info would be a big help. Thanks
OP hasn't been back since posting.
@mxocean what was your outcome with this? We just had the same this as original post happen and Kubota denied warranty