I want to use the switches on the left control to control a second function on a dozer blade. This machine has no wiring harness on the arm where the hydraulic hoses quick connect. So I will run my own simple 2 wire type. I assume the main harness has vacant connecting block somewhere ... where i can pick up 12+ and a grd.
I'm pretty sure the hook up for the electrical connection is in the engine compartment in the upper left-hand side. It might be quicker and easier to buy it instead of fabricate it. I can't remember what it costs, but I don't remember it being obnoxiously expensive.
I remember it being $600 With that said, 4 wire connector on left when looking in back door. 1 is ground 1 is 12v ign Other 2 are 12v from joystick buttons.
Well, so much for it not being "obnoxiously expensive" and my garbage memory....$600 will buy a lot of wire and some electrical connections...
SSG wants $220 ish.
thanks for the info... it is spot on... found connector ... tested for what terminal does what... and spent $25 on materials ... again Thanks!