Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota svl90 loader joystick whine/noise?

HRPServicesTX ยท 2016-03-19 21:44

The joystick for my machine has had a loud vibration/whine for quite a while in the loader joystick. It starts just above idle rpm, and stops at full throttle. Anywhere between there I get a weird whine/vibration noise out of that joystick, but when I move the joystick noise goes away. The drive joystick doesn't make any noise. What should I do or look at to get it fixed? It's hydraulic pilot controls. It hasn't effected performance, just annoying lol. Thanks.

Replies2
  1. #1bighorn062016-03-23 08:15

    I get a whine from the hydraulics when I lift the arms at idle, but it goes away with an increase in RPMs. Which seems normal to me. How many hours do you have on ur machine?

  2. #2HRPServicesTX2016-03-23 09:55

    I don't think the whine/vibration noise in mine it coming from the hydraulics....its sounds like it's in the bottom of the joystick, a bad rattle sound. It goes away when I move the joystick. No noise at idle or full rpm, just everywhere between. My machine has 1100 hours on it.