Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota SVL95-2 Codes E026, E027. No start.

gm@diezel ยท 2020-11-10 17:01

Hi. I have a 2016 Kubota SVL95-2 that is throwing E026 and E027 codes which I understand is no communication with the ECU and ACU controllers. It has a new wiring harness in it due to a small fire starting in the engine bay. There is no voltage on the CAN high and low circuits which I believe to be causing the no communication. I am not able to determine what supplies voltage to the CAN system. I have checked all fuses and connections that I know of. Has anyone ever seen this before? It has me puzzled. Thanks.

Replies2
  1. #1gm@diezel2020-11-11 08:57

    No need to worry your heads about this issue. I got a clue from a Kubota guy. The new wiring harness has all new fuses installed but not relays which I never realized and never took the cover off to check. Put relays in and of course the issue went away!

  2. #2heymccall2020-11-11 12:40

    Whew. That tidbit will be mentally filed away for the next time we encounter it.