Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota U17 Quick attach bucket ears

MarquetteTB ยท 2015-08-26 19:09

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I am trying to find out if I can buy Kubota quick attach bucket ears, specifically for a 2013 Kubota U17 Mini Excavator. We build mountain bike trails and this machine is a new addition to the fleet, but i'd like to buy a few buckets and modify them instead of having to buy expensive factory buckets!

Replies3
  1. #1movindirt2015-08-26 20:57

    If you already have a bucket with the ears just go to a machine shop and have them trace and cut you out a couple sets of them.

  2. #2MarquetteTB2015-08-26 22:00

    The local machine shop is usually less capable than I am, or produces a less than machine shop type of product. The whole thing is pretty easy, but I was hoping somebody might have a technical drawing or a CAD file or something that I could send to a true professional. There was a local gentleman who took measurements of a bobcat bucket I had, and sent that to a laser cutting facility. They came out perfect. He moved to Colorado though.

  3. #3clintm2015-08-30 22:18

    usa attachments in king north carolina probley has them on file and can cut them out and send them to you you may what to check their bucket prices also