Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

kubota V1902 shop manual

moss ยท 2016-09-25 03:16

Hi all, Does anyone out there have a shop manual for a Kubota V1902 shop manual. It's the same donk thats in a NH 555 or KH 52 excavator. Thanks in advance Moss

Replies4
  1. #1lantraxco2016-09-25 13:43

    Found 1903 but not 1902...

  2. #2moss2016-09-26 01:52

    Thanks Lantraxco, I was looking at doing a rebuild on this one but once I pulled it down I found a crack in the block so I will just put in a donor one as there are plenty kicking about here. Perchance you wouldn't have any manuals,shop and or parts for a PC60-3 would you? Thanks again Moss

  3. #3lantraxco2016-09-26 02:05

    Nope, but you should be able to look up parts here: http://komatsupartsbook.com/ Free and I haven't had any virus issues, so....

  4. #4moss2016-09-26 05:15

    Yep that is what I've been using,so far as you say no issues either. A shop manual would be nice though just for tolerences ,torque etc. We are in the bush up here but I like to do things to some degree of accuracy ,even given most of the gear is old and been messed with alot. Moss