Has anyone else installed a new cylinder head and gasket set from Kumar Bros and had any issues? Installed mine last weekend and can not get the machine to start. Getting very frustrated!! Could the gasket thickness be off? I am at a total loss.
I have not bought a cylinder head from them but I have purchased gasket sets and misc other parts from them and have been very satisfied. I'm guessing you are working on a Kubota motor??? My lawn mower has a Kubota engine and I had the head off and purchased a gasket set from Kumar Bros. It came with a thin shim plate that I had to end up using in order to get it to run right. Just my $.02
Ok good to know. I am certainly not looking to point fingers but rather grasping at straws. Yes it is a Kubota engine.
There was a thread a while back about the same question, about the same co, with the same head problem.. No start after replacement.. 2 guys experienced the same problem but I don't recall the solution..