I recently aquired a d32e Roderick. Wonderful little unit but ran into a snag. I have all the manuals for it but it does not have any mention on the oiler plugs for the track pins. Since the unit was in an commercial abusive situation all must be gone through before I can put her to work this season. There is no mention of how to remove the tuberculosis oiler plugs. Nor how to fill the pins and with what. It requires a needle of some sort that can transfer sae30. I put it on blocks and engaged the tracks to free spin and poured oil onto the pins to lube it but it needs to have all the pins opened and cleared of debris so the oil doesn't form a plug with existing dirt. Any suggestions would be appreciated. The plugs are rubber and require a fork of some sore to unscrew. This is a big factor in the life and expense of the tracks. Cannot believe The manual has no mention of it. I will submit my findings to the authors of the manual but till then who can help?
Gotta love autospell! Turned me into a single man before lol