Working on a Kubota KX057-4. AC does not blow cold. Static pressure of 110 psi. Ambient temp 90F. When I push the ac switch the light does not come on the panel. The blower fan does work on all 3 speeds. All fuses are good. I don’t have much info on this machine. An electrical schematic would really help if anyone could provide that. Any help is much appreciated. TIA
Did a little more troubleshooting on this machine. I think the control panel is dead. I have constant power at 1 pin and switched power at 2 pins on the connector. It just doesn’t do anything, when I change the temp knob the motor on the heater box doesn’t move. On the hunt for a new ac controller. I engaged the compressor clutch with my power probe and the pressures looked pretty good. I’d say a touch on the high side but it should be blowing cold, and it’s not. And it seemed like the air flow is weak. Cab filters looked ok but I found the air intake duct was disconnected. So this thing has been sucking dirt for who knows how long. Started pulling the heater/ac box.
The AC control panel I'm sending you is not a high-quality OEM part, but a genuine part. We previously discussed a high-quality OEM control panel, but I don't have it in stock now. I hope you can get your machine repaired soon.
Thank @Universal Parts . I’m glad you had one. And at a good price. I plan on pulling the heater box tomorrow night. I’m anticipating a wall of dirt on the evaporator. I’ll post what I find.
Pretty plugged up. Got everything cleaned and put the box back together. Hoping to install tomorrow night. Tracked the panel and it’s moving around China but hasn’t made it over to the states yet.
The panel has arrived in the United States, but has not yet been delivered to FedEx. You will receive the package on October 5th. You should follow the instructions in the email to check it.
Excellent thank you for the update! I did follow the instructions in the email early this morning and it still showed China.
Installed the ac/heater box. Replaced the dryer. Charged ac system. Got the new ac control panel from @Universal Parts . It’s a genuine Kubota part at half the price. Thank you very much! Installed the panel and turned the ac on. Blows nice and cold, pressures look good. Put the rest of the cab back together and buttoned it all up, job done.