Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kx057 case drain

MarlinTX ยท 2023-07-13 12:41

Hi, looking to add case drain for mulching attachment. Does anyone have experience with required parts and best place to return the drain line to?

Replies6
  1. #1uffex2023-07-13 17:11

    God day At the side of the tank you have a number of connections, if you need to be precise follow the drain line from the central joint, see attached. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2MarlinTX2023-07-14 10:24

    thanks uffex. My initial thought was to replace the bolt on top of #1 with a 90 degree connection on which I can attach a 3/8 line that travels to the boom to connect to my attachment. Cant seem to find others who have done this however. Kubota dealer says this model is one in which they don't have a kit already spec'd out... weird.

  3. #3uffex2023-07-14 10:40

    Good day Marlin Case drain is in most case's below 2 bars going through the main filter may exceed the pressure. You have a line from the central joint which couples into the side of the tank. Add a "T" into this line that will serve you as a case drain. If I can find an illustration, I will post it later. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4uffex2023-07-14 11:01

    Good day Not the exact machine but I believe to be the same. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5MarlinTX2023-07-14 11:09

    Many thanks uffex... will check this approach.

  6. #6agjones2024-12-20 22:13

    What'd you ever figure out? I've got the same issue now on a kx040. Cheers