I just picked up a 87 international s2674 with a l10 cummins in it, I believe it is a low flow because the radiator hoses are only 1/1/2 inch hoses. there is a toggle switch on the dash labeled summer/winter? any ideas, also any idea on oil capacity? and anything else to watch out for! runs real good almost no blowby.
I have a few s2375 trucks w/ L10s in them. I have owned one of them for 19 years. They have been great, but my radiator hoses are a lot bigger than 1.5".
Oil capacity should be 40-44L. The toggle switch could be 2 things. Either it's a control for a radiator shutter, or a control for the intake piping for external or underhood air.
Your L10 is a has the low flow cooling system. These are good engines, usually don't have many problems. If it is overheating, need to test the baffle inside of the radiator. The radiator is divided internally. If the baffle fails, the water will recirculate without being cooled and engine will overheat. It should hold 36 qts. of oil.