Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

L170 new holland the hydraulic bucket lock will not unlock

jeephd ยท 2013-10-12 18:52

I have a L170 that the bucket lock will not unlock will not unlock it has the hydraulic lock on it curl the bucket and push the button and it will not work so I checked fuses and they are all good but I do not know which it is for it?

Replies2
  1. #1Ron Burgundy2013-10-17 23:43

    Electronics. I'm beginning to wonder why they put it on heavy equipment. Manufacturers, KISS: Keep It Simple, Stupid. Sorry, can't help you.

  2. #2durallymax2013-10-20 09:07

    The solenoid blocks on them cause a lot of issues. They are on the attachement plate themselves. We would always relocate the solenoid block underneat the operator seat and replumb it so that there were only two hoses running up to the quick attach. This eliminated all of our issues. IIRC there is a detailed explanation on how to do it on ASSIST. I forgot exactly how it was done but its not hard if you have some mechanical knowledge.