Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

L70C third valve

Northern mb ยท 2020-10-14 14:20

Good day everyone. We just picked up a Volvo l70c wheel loader the other day. The price was right except that it only has 2 hydraulic functions and we really need 3. I talked to my dealer today and he says the third valve kit is nla. Now I'm wondering is there someplace to get one aftermarket or will that even work. I was thinking about just adding an ordinary electrohydraulic valve but will that work with the load sensing hydraulics? I guess if all else fails we might have to just put a flow selector valve on inline to the tilt cylinder

Replies2
  1. #1Volvomad2020-11-05 19:16

    Try a breaker

  2. #2zlssefi2020-11-15 09:48

    what attachment are you trying to run with it? if its a full flow like a sweeper you will need a full 3rd valve setup. if you just need to run the quick hitch you can do that with a flow diverter and a current hyd function.