Hey fellows need help in designing a drainage system for a large flat lawn area , The customer is a fanatic on a flat lawn but forgot about drainage , the lawn was sodded Huge area but having problems with standing water ,I inherited this job from this customer , So i need help with it any ideas , i thought about yard drains but the area is very flat and the ground is topsoiled and soaking wet with mud i have other good ideas but thought you guys had better methods Thanks KMSEXC
If you don’t have anywhere to drain a gravity system to you could install a plastic septic tank with a sump pump, kind of like a reverse septic felid. I have installed surface drainage like that before and it worked great.
Good Idea But I could use pipe to daylight, Thanks
Was this thread a victim of lost posts from the server change?
Yea,It disappeared and now it’s back?