Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lastec articulator, 3300

Community Golf · 2024-06-24 12:51

I have a lastec articulator 3300 and cannot get the double pulley off of the main spindle on the mower deck

Replies6
  1. #1DDoug2024-06-24 12:55

    Look for double set-screws. One on top of another.

  2. #2Community Golf2024-06-25 10:30

    I don’t see any set screws at all in the pulleys or on the pulleys

  3. #3DDoug2024-06-25 10:31

    Post a pix please

  4. #4Community Golf2024-06-25 10:32

    It almost act like the pulley is stuck on the shaft. I’ve used pullers on the pulley and started bending the pulleys

  5. #5DDoug2024-06-25 10:47

    If your not going to post some pix here, I'm done.

  6. #6Community Golf2024-06-25 13:50

    Sorry about not posting any pictures but I heated up the pulley and pounded the shaft out of the pulley Thank you for responding to my problem I appreciate you taking the time