Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

LB75 4×4 fuse keeps blowing

SL Construction · 2021-10-10 10:33

Hey All, I keep blowing the 7.5 amp fuse on the 4x4 on my 2001 LB75. Any thoughts on why? It will last for a bit, then nothing. Thanks,

Replies4
  1. #1NH575E2021-10-10 11:49

    Could be the solenoid coil. Not on my PC right now but later I will post a link to the coil I sourced and used on mine. My fuse wasn't blowing but my 4wd didn't work when I got the machine. The coil on mine was charred and one lead was severed. The coil is accessed under a plate in the floor that is under the rubber mat. After pulling my mat a few times I broke down and cut a slit in it from the front of the shifter to the cab to make it easier to remove. I would start by ohming the solenoid coil.

  2. #2NH575E2021-10-11 17:25

    Don't know if the LB75 is similar to my 575E but here is what I found on mine. HeavyEquipmentForums

  3. #3cosmaar12021-10-11 19:15

    Could be a short somewhere. ‘Tis the season for mice to eat wires.

  4. #4SL Construction2021-10-17 18:09

    Thanks. I'll give that a look. I had that all apart when I had to do the forward/reverse actuators a couple of years ago.