Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

LED Screen Question for Kobelco SK200 LC Mark IV

Ncjetskier ยท 2022-03-31 10:47

Serial number YQU4681 My led screens on the screen monitor are very dim and hard to read. I did a search and on later models, there was a screw that can be adjusted to brighten the screen. I took the monitor apart and cannot find the screw adjustment for this older monitor. The back (see below) does have three adjustments - but I do not know what they do. I don't want to screw up any calibration for the monitor. Can somebody tell me what (or if) these adjustments do or if they will brighten the screens (main screen and the fuel and water temp screens).

Replies1
  1. #1Ncjetskier2022-03-31 14:55

    Update; OK, I am an idiot. The three screw on connectors contain light bulbs (traditional light bulbs not LED). One was out and all three had a blue condoms on them - probably to disburse the light and not make a bright spot. I found the 24V bulbs at Auto Zone and removed the condoms. Hopefully, the screen will be brighter.