Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

LeRoi 160cfm pressure switch?

nmathews ยท 2016-02-29 17:09

I'm looking for a pressure switch to lower the cfm from 160 to 125. I can't find a manual or any online documents for it. Model 160RG1-E Serial 276120 Made by LeRoi Dresser

Replies2
  1. #1lantraxco2016-02-29 17:16

    CFM is volume, closing a ball valve part way would reduce volume. If you want to reduce pressure, you can use an add on regulator I would think. Or possibly adjust the cutout pressure.

  2. #2kshansen2016-02-29 19:12

    Yep saying CFM Pressure Switch is crossing two different terms. Guessing this is an engine driven portable compressor? If so there is more likely an adjustment on it to make that change. Any chance there is a dealer for these in the area? Maybe if you could post a couple clear pictures under the hood showing linkages and such someone might be able to point to something you could try adjusting.