Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Let’s vote for the best

baha ยท 2010-10-05 08:15

suppose I want to buy new 30 TONS family excavators, and I want to know what to buy ,let's vote for the best according to your experience. rate the following excavators from 1(hideous)-10(excellent). 1) CAT 330CL 2) KOMATSU PC340 LC-7 3) LINK-BELT 330LX 4) KOBELCO SK330 DYNAMIC ACERA 5) HYUNDAI ROBEX 360 LC-7 6) CASE CX330 7) VOLVO EC360 LC 8) JCB 330 LC 9) JOHN DEERE 330C LC according to the following 1) Durability "D" 2) hard work "HD" 3) price "P" 4) spare parts "sp " 5) engine "E" 6) hyd oil bump "HO" 8) digging power (DP) For example ***** 330 D7 HD 6 ......etc I hope you all participate to gain more and more information we will announce the result after 15 days from now BEST REGARDS TO ALL :usa :waving

Replies0

No replies yet.