Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lets see your log truck pics

PSDF350 ยท 2010-05-02 18:29

Was thinking we have many threads to see end dumps, regular dumps, and lowboys and what not but don't have one on log trucks. Also if not to much trouble post specs along with pics. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Replies7
  1. #1tonka2010-05-02 21:57

    west coast style...

  2. #2tonka2010-05-02 22:02

    more....

  3. #3PSDF3502010-05-03 06:51

    Knew I could count on you to have some pics of beautiful log trucks. Thanks!!!

  4. #4jimmyjack2010-05-03 10:15

    was gonna say the same thing

  5. #5WColtharp2010-05-03 13:21

    Tonka, once again great pics! Is that last picture a chipper box on top of a log trailer? I didn't know that this could be done. How does this work (attaching the box on a log trailer)

  6. #6tonka2010-05-03 14:06

    I was wondering when someone would notice that...it's a Western Trailer Stinger-Steer Trailer YouTube - Stinger Steer Western Trailer

  7. #7pierre_volvo2010-05-04 11:44

    Nice trucks. It would be fun for a Swede like me to know how much you guys can load on your timber trailers over there? Just to compare with our trucks, cause timberhaulin is a pretty big industry here in Scandinavia