Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lets see your skillzz

TomG ยท 2010-11-01 21:40

I know we have some great operators on this forum. Its time to have some fun and show off your skills on your equipment. Share pictures, video or a story! I'll start it off. YouTube - Volvo Mini Excavator Challenge YouTube - New Holland Mini Excavator Challenge YouTube - John Deere Mini Excavator Challenge YouTube - Case N Series TLB Challenge YouTube - Mini Excavator Tricks

Replies17
  1. #1Dozerboy2010-11-02 19:37

    Nice I always want to see what I could do at an operators rodeo but have never see any around me.

  2. #2dayexco2010-11-02 20:33

    try this one...stick a wooden/kitchen match in the crack of a sidewalk...tape some sandpaper to your bucket tooth...light the match without breaking the stick.

  3. #3245dlc2010-11-02 23:51

    I like the last one, that machine actually had some hours and wear and tear on it.

  4. #4TomG2010-11-04 11:34

    Yea, that's my favorite too. That machine is 11 years old and has a few thousand hours on it!

  5. #5TomG2010-12-20 16:43

    Here is a new one with the T300. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2J8Kw4veT0

  6. #6Dozerboy2010-12-23 19:24

    Pretty good, but I want to see better. We use to stack tires and it wasn't easy to get a stack as high as the machine, but then came the real challenge. To make another one and add that stack to the other one. We tried to get a third one going but never even came close to getting it.

  7. #7TomG2011-02-10 10:29

    Here is a new one that i just did with our new Bobcat E50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypjXJgOmDtU

  8. #8TomG2011-03-22 00:14

    A friend of mine challenged me I couldn't pick up a quarter off of a cement floor only using the excavator bucket. He lost. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEAXtNk6oyo

  9. #9TomG2011-11-20 19:43

    Few new ones from an expo I went to recently. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpid_vl8P2k http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpHcLjwxfIY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt9CkK7RhkA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpTNO0SkZ10

  10. #10TomG2012-02-08 21:04

    Here is a new one. What else is there to do when your waiting for your burn pile to go out? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftsg--DQCzs

  11. #11544D102012-02-09 00:26

    Here's one I took a few years ago. Not fun but a little bit of skill involved http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syAVA7Vj5cw

  12. #12coorecat2012-02-09 20:24

    This is coming from the mindset of a production pipeline superintendent and I'm not trying to be a smart ***, but I'm to busy getting pipe in the ground to film my skills but now that I have my own my own business I'll try and get some stuff up.I've been watching your youtube channel for a year or so now and you look like a pretty good operator.What kind of filming and editing equipment do you use and what do you think of that E50(love that machine):salute? that's probably gonna be my next purchase as I need something to fit between my BC 329 and Link Belt 160.Oh and thanks for putting up videos like you do, gives me a chance to watch other people and how they do things

  13. #13TomG2012-02-09 20:50

    Haha yea, it helps to work for a family business. I used to just use windows movie maker, but I have made a major upgrade to Final Cut Pro 10 to make and edit the videos. I have two cameras that i use, a Olympus Stylus Tough, and a GoPro. We love the E50. Not sure if you have seen my thread on here about it but check it out.

  14. #14coorecat2012-02-09 21:21

    Yeah I've seen that thread and watched all your youtube vids that's a nice machine. Here's one of my 329 from last year when I got it.

  15. #15catd8t2012-02-10 21:44

    saw you on wmur tonight tom. nice hat trick hahaha

  16. #16TomG2012-02-10 22:26

    Cool! Thanks!

  17. #17TomG2012-04-18 19:09

    Well after the all the success my last video had, kind of nuts, a lot of people challenged me to do something with eggs... so of course I did! haha. Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr1Wt-PC8fU