Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Liebehrr 932

mockman ยท 2010-02-27 12:36

anyone know much about these, seem like pretty good machines. German engineering

Replies5
  1. #1kylemckerral2010-02-27 22:10

    Lr641 I dont no much about there newer stuff but i have a 1990 LR 641 and it is a great machine, hydrostatic control make it extremly easy to use, even for people with little experince operating. mine has a v6 mercedes bens om441a 220hp and so far it hasnt missed a beat, havent had a problem getting parts at all ither, i wont say there cheap, but neither are catipilar parts. mine has almost 16,000hrs on it engine and pumps have been rebuilt, but the frame has no cracks , id say they an awsume machine, germans do make good quality products

  2. #2Lieb5902010-03-24 14:02

    I have an LR621C with 4485 hrs, let's all keep in touch! It does seem to be a very responsive machine, though I am not an experienced TL operator. All my experience is with Bobcat sized machinery. I believe I have read on here that Liebherr now makes all its own engines rather than using Mercedes.

  3. #3lancef2010-03-27 02:48

    My old man loved his.He had a 731 and after a life time operating cats etc he swore by the Liebherr.

  4. #4joedirt732010-03-31 08:48

    my torque converter and cam shaft bearing failed on mine

  5. #5ih1002010-03-31 10:39

    Interesting, I thought all the Liebherrs were hydrostatic from day one.