Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Liebherr 612B

Jeffrey Bandel · 2025-05-28 18:25

I am looking at purchasing a 1985 Liebherr 621B (around 16tons) for parts. It does not move. Is it possible to winch it onto a trailer? Also is it possible to move/drag it once it gets to my property?

Replies3
  1. #1Dave Neubert2025-05-28 19:14

    Why

  2. #2Jeffrey Bandel2025-05-28 19:21

    For parts. Mostly the motor. I have the exact model and it threw a rod.

  3. #3jezow20102025-06-09 06:38

    I moved a 731c which I thought was dead and the only way I saw forward was taking out the shaft that spins the bull gear. I think you have to jack the cab up and take it out from the inside. What I ended up doing was fixing the machine in place and I’m glad I did. No other way to make the tracks spin freely. Can you fix it in place?