Replaced swing gear a couple of days ago, other was shot. Had a load of metal filings all over in the gears. Replaced with a Reman I bought in Holland. Put my own swing motor back on. Now when I want to swing to the left, it puts oil pressure on my left lever pushing it back to center position and swings left by itself a quarter turn or so and then stops. I can't stop it. And if I move stick out or curl bucket at the same time it will swing longer. To the right swings normal. Can there be pressure from the pump coming into the servo system?? Maybe some O-ring blew? I talked to my mechanic back home in Holland and he asked if I didn't swap the swing break hose with the servo hose... But they cannot. One has a straight coupling and the other a 90 degree one. Plus the swing brake works normal. What can I do?
No replies yet.