Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Liebherr carwash

SweCE ยท 2010-02-26 11:06

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=489_1249330964

Replies9
  1. #1joispoi2010-02-26 13:07

    Looks like a Citroen. I think a Volvo would have held up better.

  2. #2stock2010-02-26 16:44

    Nope it a ford escort estate .

  3. #3gasfield315c2010-02-26 17:55

    either way....WOW!!

  4. #4DPete2010-02-26 18:26

    Let's see there is approx 202 gallons per cubic yard @ 8lbs per gallon, anybody know the yardage of the bucket? multiply the bucket capacity by 1616 lbs (sorry metric guys)

  5. #5sultan2010-02-26 20:11

    54 yard bucket * 1616 lbs = 87264 lbs = 43.6 'tons' = ~40 metric 'tonnes'

  6. #6stock2010-02-27 01:31

    A more informative video

  7. #7joispoi2010-02-27 07:40

    Well then....a good end to a bad car.

  8. #8JTL2010-02-27 10:27

    Thats pretty funny! I wish I could understand what they were saying in the second video, so I could know the method behind the maddness! The amazing thing to me was only about half of the water hit the car, and it still destoryed it!

  9. #9stock2010-02-27 10:45

    Absolutely agree.