Hope this hasn't been posted previously. I hadn't seen it before. Pretty cool! Might have to copy and paste. http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=RobaJKGMMiE
What a waste. No wonder they're so overpriced. How much you think that stunt cost? To bad it didn't fall. .........that is pretty cool though, I'm going to go watch it again. Nice find.
Try that with a 9800... now that would be COOL.
Yuppers. The 9800 is one heck of a digger. I personally like Liebherrs for their gadgetry and coolness but many of their newer machines seem over-engineered and may be a pain to maintain when they get old (due to their complexity; they seem to have millions of hydraulic lines and sensors and computers and wires running everywhere, more so than any other make I've ever seen). I ran an older (1981) liebherr 925 for a bit and found it to be a nice old machine. It did everything an excavator is supposed to do.
Yeah a couple of times before-