Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

liebherr crane telescope wont go back, show wrong on the LSB 20

ikemaraizu ยท 2018-08-12 16:16

good day everyone, please i really need some help right now, am in need of the maintenance manual, repair manual, and the Error manual for the liebherr crane LTM 1060/2 year 2001. please if any one has so i can get it.

Replies1
  1. #1crane operator2018-08-12 16:28

    I don't think leibherr actually prints a repair manual for their cranes. All the support here in the states is through the american liebherr distributorship. Phone or email support. I'm afraid you'll have to get in touch with them. That said, any issues I've ever had with locking boom sections is typically the fault of the reel sensor for the length of the telescope cylinder. If it gets out of adjustment, the locking pins can't find the next section. Here's a diagnostic for the liccon 1, I'm not sure what series yours is. https://www.bhelpswr.co.in/FEX/BHEL.../Liebherr/LR 1350-1/Control System Manual.pdf