Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Liebherr dozers

Reel hip ยท 2013-11-11 12:06

Can anyone give me any input on Liebherr company. Good, bad or whatever. How has the customer service been and ease of parts. Are they a solid machine? Thanks Doug

Replies1
  1. #1Randy882013-11-11 13:10

    I've run their dozers a little too, I liked them a lot and now there is a dealer in my area who's been trying to sell one to me, the larger deere dozers 950's and 1050's are liebherr's up until this year anyhow, I've been told that deere and liebherr split up their deal on machines. I have no first hand experience but there are few guys in my area that love their machines and have had great luck with them and the company, as one told me, it boils down to the dealer in your area, which is the way with any machine I guess you can say. Every scrap yard around runs liebherr scrap handlers and loves them, I talked to several of the mechanics who work on those and they claim they are the best designed and engineered machine on the planet and those had over 30k hours on them, one even was in the 40k hours range and still going strong, not that it translates into dozers but has to say something for the company and its products.