Hi, all I have a small problem with my driver display unit, below is a video of what it's doing. I need help diagnosing the problem as I do not want to buy a new one if it's not the problem. Till now I know it happens when I connect x724 pin 7. SPIRST we are getting 24Volts is that normal? https://share.icloud.com/photos/019xeVZo3mn-Nb741AkbFZRIw
I'm going to recommend you just contact liebherr support. They have always walked me through whatever problems I had.
Would ya have a model and version on that machine??
Hi and thanks for your reply the Model is LTM 1070-4.1 AND YEAR 2004. Before I contact them I just want to know if it is coming from Display Panel or somewhere else but as soon as I remove x724 pin 7. SPIRST it stomps fluttering
Hi, Problem solved had to replace the display panel. I have another problem when turning the rig i need to press and hold see the attached image is there a way to press it once and turn it seems to also lock automatically is there a way to set to manual
That switch should release the swing brake. The red indicator on the far left lights up to indicate the brake is release and crane is free to swing. May just be a bad switch, not staying engaged. Aside from that you have to get the schematics and start looking at the circuit.