We are repairing the Liebherr wheel excavator whose Model is A 934 Litronic. Unfortunately, we do not have the documentation of this machine. So we hope you who have documents about this machine please send to our email: [email protected] . Really appreciate all your help
I wish I could help on this one. You have freely given so much information to all of us. Unfortunately, I've never had the opportunity to work on one. Hopefully someone will be along shortly. They are common here in the scrap metal yards.
Ci identique à celle sur chenilles J'ai qlq détails sur le moteur ci ça vous intéresse
Good day Lachau Click on attached you will find help. Kind regards Uffex 2006 liebherr a 934 c litronic variable flow swashplate motor with automatic brake.pdf (769 KB) - Data sheets and catalogues - English (EN) Liebherr A A 934 Data sheets and catalogues English 769 KB Technical Description A 934 C Hydraulic Excavator litronic Machine for Industrial Applications Operating Weight 79,400 81,400 lb Engine Output 204 hp 150 kW Technical Data Engine Swing Drive Rating per ISO 9249 204 hp 150 kW at... en.liebherr-club.com