Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Life of an excavator

MrMartin · 2014-09-29 17:24

Very nice documentary... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozdXIdkWn_4

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies10
  1. #1Labparamour2014-09-29 19:37

    A well done documentary, and truly heartwarming.

  2. #2CRAFT2014-09-29 21:38

    MrMartin …..Welcome to the Forum !!! ………. That Had to be the BEST new member introduction of ALL TIME !!!! …. LMAO …… Looking forward to what you will come up with Next !!! ….. Prost !

  3. #3ddigger2014-09-29 22:18

    Ha! I got alittle misty.

  4. #4old-iron-habit2014-09-30 15:02

    Brings a tear to the eye. Laughter of course.

  5. #5MrMartin2014-09-30 17:48

    Nice you enjoy! Maybe if I dig deep down in my closet I'll find some more of these ;-)

  6. #6John C.2014-09-30 21:40

    I wonder if that critter has been emissionized yet. We won't want them to start spreading the moola virus to this country.

  7. #7brianbulldozer2014-10-01 09:13

    Call me inquisitive by nature, but am I the only one disappointed that they did not show how the little fella was conceived?

  8. #8wheelie2014-10-01 13:58

    been a different story if a Link-Belt was popped out of that egg..

  9. #9CRAFT2014-10-01 14:27

    "WHO's Your DADDY " ??? ………. LMFAO

  10. #10CRAFT2014-10-01 14:29

    LOL ….. Now That's getting a Little TOO Kinky !!! …… LOL