Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lifting capacity of Michigan 75

Kiwi Will ยท 2009-12-07 12:52

I guess this question is a bit like "How long is a piece of string" but can someone give me an idea of the weight the machine in the photo is likely to be able to lift. I have a guy interested in buying it and he has asked the question. I remember my deceased cobber saying how happy he was with the machine so I guess it did what he bought for, i.e. loading & unloading logs and moving bulk logs around in the yard. Cheers

Replies3
  1. #1Kiwi Will2009-12-07 12:55

    Michigan's photo Sorry, forgot to hit the upload button.

  2. #2Kiwi Will2009-12-07 13:00

    Michigan 75B Photo Sorry, still trying to get my head around this attaching photos

  3. #3Kiwi Will2009-12-07 13:14

    Michigan 75B Photo 3rd time lucky ??? We'll see! YEEEE HAAA !!!