i found these videos i don't know if this kid is on the forum but he makes good videos http://www.youtube.com/vantagetes
Yea hes a member of the forum, and yes his videos are really sweet.:thumbsup like wacthing equipment videos, subscribe to these channels: rolyd8k, diggerkid, cat325ccr, cjminokc, shiffty420, letsdig18, burnout8506 most of these people are prolly on the forum, and this is off topic, but if u want to laugh, subscribe to TommyC71291. hes some crazy hillbilly that is really funny!
Don't forget JimBruce42, SoCalEarthMovers, borggaardcc, and I'll see what I can get up on mine eventually...those are some pretty good vids they all have.
yeah im paallen30 on you tube i dont have any videos yet but one day i have the recorder to do it, but not the time lol soon im telling u boys
Beautiful. He is one smooth operator...
http://www.fotosidan.se/gallery/viewlarge.htm?ID=1383575&target=_blank Trellegräv Cat 345 . 2007 60 ton Weight! www.trellegrav.se I drive a 330B UDH
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums Hans Karlsson! :drinkup
Thansk. Can not do new post
Kobelco SK350 vid We did a report on Kobelco's SK350: http://www.constructionequipment.co...cclamp&articleid=CA6492062&videoID=1586319184 Whaddya think?
He's not really doing anything difficult, just loading trucks with that 385. Give him a 20 ton hoe, a wrist-a-twist and a ditching bucket, let's see him do some precision work.
Same ****. Give him a Rototilt!!! http://www.indexator.se/default.asp?id=6137
What ever. I am not used to much of the fancy Euro / Amrikan attachments. But i suppose, if thats what you think, I'm not going to argue. I have no energy. Sat in the sun all day, and all I wanna do is sleep.
IT MAY NOT BE HARD but how often do u run a 385
last year i ran one. it was sooooo slow.
thier not built for speed thier built to load in the time it would take a 330 to load one truck it could load like 5. and why does everyone want to go fast. (speed brakes things )
ok then, make a video like vantages did, then post it up on youtube, then we will see whos the better operator
Wow... some guys have some hate on for the 385's... I'll have you know thats MY JOB around here. I would say Vantage is a smooth operator on the 85. I have spent a lot of hours sitting in 85 B's and C both long stick configuration and the ME config. To be smooth on a machine like them is an art, the controls have zero feel whatsoever, and the stick pulls in weird... you just gotta sit in one to figure it out. They look simple to run, but they aren't. I didn't believe it until I spent some time in there. As for giving him a 20ton hoe... The speed of a smaller machine might mess ya up after bein in something like a 385, but once you get smooth on a machine with as little feel as that, everything else feels like a sportscar. And if you want a challenge... try peeling off 2" in a trench 18ft deep with a bucket that weighs 8700lbs.
:iagree:iagree Not all cars handle the same you know.
Hey, liked the vids thats for sure.