Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lima type 34 parts

ryanmueller ยท 2018-04-30 10:11

Not really a crane but it's related. I have a Lima 34 with a crane boom on it and it came with the shovel front but it's missing the drum lagging sprocket for the crowd. Before I have a new sprocket made I'm trying to find the original parts. Anyone out there have what I'm looking for ?

Replies6
  1. #1AGA Parts2018-05-02 08:21

    You have to know the part number of the part. See if you can get the part number .. and after that send us a request https://www.aga-parts.com/request-free-quote/

  2. #2ryanmueller2018-05-02 09:51

    Okay I'll try to get it this Saturday

  3. #3Theweldor2018-05-02 20:23

    You could also check with Jefferson Machine. They are where the Ground Hog lives in Pa. I know they have drawings for Lima and can make or remachine all the parts for the larger ones. Not sure if they get into the little fellers.

  4. #4ryanmueller2018-05-05 20:32

    Well I looked through the parts book and it doesn't include the shovel attachment

  5. #5pldrman2021-09-03 15:47

    Looking for Lima model 34 parts. Need swing brake band and linkage, up to first round vertical shaft. Any lead appreciated.

  6. #6Tugger22021-09-04 12:26

    Talk to Kevin at Seattle tractor.