Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Linde H50D Issues

mechman1 · 2023-10-23 09:15

Hello All, I have a Linde H50D with a few frustrating issues that the dealer refuses to help with by providing information. They want to come out on a service call... If the machine sits overnight, in temps less the 75 deg F, it takes few minutes or idle time before the Mast, Forks, or Drive will function. Then it is slow to respond to throttle pedal input for the next few minutes, until it finally wants to function somewhat okay. 2nd issue, sometime after start up we get a beeping, and the Voltage light comes on, as well as codes L340_L243. A restart will most time solve that. A few times we got these codes. L510_L338 L339_L337 Any information, Manuals, or tips would be super helpful! Thanks in advance Austin

Replies10
  1. #1thepumpguysc2023-10-23 09:56

    Seeing the dealer is no help.. U might be experiencing a fuel BLEED BACK situation.. where when you shut it down, the fuel gradually flows back to the tank.. Or u may have a clogged fuel filter.. Just follow the line from the pump inlet back to the filter AND the supply pump.. I would change both of them.. Best case scenario with the lift is, u might have a lock out in the system until the oil reaches a certain pressure… & then it starts working.. has anyone checked the hydraulic oil level or changed a filter.?? Good luck

  2. #2mechman12023-10-23 09:58

    I do not think it is fuel related. Engine seems to function fine. It is mostly Hydraulic issues. Hydraulic oil level is good, all new filters in the hydraulic system, and engine,

  3. #3thepumpguysc2023-10-23 10:01

    That’s all I got, sorry

  4. #4BillG2023-10-23 10:06

    Sounds like a charging system problem or the main harness connector giving a low voltage signal (affects everything). Put a volt meter on the battery when the problem exits and then on the fuse panel. The voltage should be the same (or very close), if it is go to the control and see what it says. Also include the series number if this info doesn't help.

  5. #5mechman12023-10-23 11:27

    I will do that. How do I "go to the control"? I have no information or manuals on this thing.

  6. #6mechman12023-10-23 11:57

    I checked Voltages. 14.4 volts on battery and in the fuse panel. How do I access the control?

  7. #7BillG2023-10-23 13:12
  8. #8mechman12023-10-23 14:01

    Here is the Serial Tag. I can read the stamped info, but not the printed wording that would tell me what each number is. H2X394b03016 6527 14390

  9. #9BillG2023-10-23 14:57

    For that series your codes all refer to the lift system (lift, tilt, etc) and may be "possibly" caused by an out of calibration joystick. Do you have a diagnostic adapter and laptop to troubleshoot with? You could be having a controller failure L/D but I think you may be better off having the dealer look at it. Parts for these are very expensive and just one mistake could be more than a service call if all that's needed are some adjustments.

  10. #10mechman12023-10-23 15:07

    Okay. I appreciate the Input!