Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Linde HPR100 Parts

davemcsweeney ยท 2020-07-09 08:53

Hi all, new to the forum, and new to excavators. I'm working on a 1991 CAT 206B FT at the moment. It's fitted with a Linde HPR100 pump. It was run without oil, and the piston feet, retainer plate, and small servo piston are damaged. I'm currently waiting for parts prices here in Ireland, but I'm expecting them to be steep, and the machine is an unknown quantity, hence I don't want to spend a fortune on parts for a machine that may not work. Also, the most it'll ever do is a few hundred hours on my farm clearing scrub. Has anyone on here bought parts from china, and if so, could you recommend a provider? Also, is there any provider in the US etc that you would recommend? I've got a few prices from China, but they seem to good to be true. Thanks, Dave

Replies0

No replies yet.