Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Link Belt 210-2

KenAl ยท 2021-01-05 21:11

Out of my element. Different brand. How do you access codes in a 210x2? Also Is there a diagnostic connector I might be able to hook up to? If so where? I looked around, but it was raining sideways hard at 4 degrees C. I lost my enthusiasm.

Replies6
  1. #1LACHAU2021-01-06 23:03

    Hope to be helpful. Good luck.

  2. #2uffex2021-01-07 04:10

    First class response Lachau Regards

  3. #3Vetech632021-01-07 08:25

    If I ever meet LACHAU in person, he's getting the biggest free dinner he's ever laid eyes on! Great job!

  4. #4John C.2021-01-07 08:42

    I'll second that motion and throw in an ample quantity of any type of beverage he desires.

  5. #5Vetech632021-01-07 08:44

    Now all we need is for someone to supply the strippers. LOL

  6. #6shopguy2024-11-03 19:33

    I know this is a old one but does anyone have a code list? Thanks