Hi I have Link Belt 2650CII with a slow swing motor and one track motor is slow!I switched the two main pressure lines coming off the pump now the other track motor is slow and the slow one is fast but the swing is still slow. Any help diagnosing this would be greatly appreciated.
not being a mechanic but I would think you may have one of your pumps not performing correctly. I've just had a similar problem on a Sumitomo SH200A1(just purchased) and I started - on the advice of experts - at the hyd motor on the drive which was lapped and bought into spec, then resealed the centre joint only to find after many charged out hours that the previous owner had had one of the pumps repairs and had put the signal line back on incorrectly. All good now but an expensive exercise. I believe the drives are supplied oil from both pumps, boom and bucket ram from one, dipper and slew from the other - or something like that. Cheers Firetrack
That a great point about the control lines not being in the correct spot when we bought the machine it came with an old spare pump and a fairly fresh looking pump on the machine .Maybe the lines have been switched?
Well, when you switch the high pressure lines, the sense lines are crossed? Hmmm.... Bad pump AND bad swing motor? Need pressure and flow tests.