Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Link Belt 3400 Q service manual

Avidoutdoors ยท 2022-10-24 10:39

Can someone help me out with a service manual for a link belt 3400Q. My understanding is its the same as Case 9040B. Having hydraulic operation issues and need to do some testing. ser#00022470

Replies4
  1. #1Avidoutdoors2022-11-08 13:35

    It appears that the service manuals I have found seem to not have electrical schematics in them. Is there a separate one for that info?

  2. #2gggraham2022-11-08 14:27

    9030B Schematics should be same as 9040B

  3. #3gggraham2022-11-08 14:46

    Hyd Specs

  4. #4Avidoutdoors2022-11-08 17:08

    I appreciate the reply, will see if this helps the diag. of the issue. The machine will not operate and after a few seconds of running it sounds like the pumps are deadheading. I suspect that it's having issues on the pilot pressure circuit. Will put some gauges in line and see what I have.